Open to students from 18 to 25 years old, the chaplaincy offers a place of personal exchange and exploration of faith.
Easy to access
Open daily at lunch time
Find us at the heart of the Student Life Offices, located in the "Cour d'honneur'
Accessible to disabled students
- preparation and participation at World Youth Day Madrid in August 2011
- student organised mass every Tuesday at 12:15 at St.Joseph of Carmes
- preparation for the sacrements
- participation in "Mission Etudiante" events or in the Christian Network of the "Grande Ecole:" d'Ile de France student mass in November
- Pilgrimage to Chartres in April, Student Confirmation in June
- solidarity projects, in association with groups and associations such as: Sant'Egidio, soutien scolaire (academic support), association A bras ouverts ...(Association Open Arms)
- chaplaincy week-ends, parties...
You'll find more info in French on our blog: The Chaplaincy Blog
Subscribe to the newsletter to keep up-to-date! (in French)