The Accommodation Office helps all Catholic University of Paris students find an accommodation in Paris during their studies.
|| The ads may be consulted on site within the Student Life building or on the website : www.lacatho.fr
Private ads of the Accommodation Office:
- studio or "chambre de bonne" (small guest rooms) offered by private landlords
- private bedroom within a family home with access to the kitchen and bathroom (of particular interest to international students)
- housing in exchange for services: a private bedroom in a person’s house in return for services such as childcare, babysitting, assisting an elderly person, etc.
Other accommodation for which information is available:
- Private Halls of Residence: administered by religious communities or lay people and offer single or double bedrooms with access to a dining room / common kitchen, half or full board generally possible: the list can be sent by e-mail
- Other Private Halls offers studios with their own kitchen. Some of those websites also have a virtual tour and pre-registeration online, see, for example: Leclubetudiant, Gestrim-Campus, Estudines.
- La Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris (CIUP) is a public hall of residence for international students only, priority given to Masters and PhD students (register directly online)
- Francestay offers other host families (bed & breakfast or half-board)
- Students can also find flat sharing ads on the following websites: Appartager and Colocation
- Intergenerational Accommodation: accommodation in exchange for company and services to a senior, see websites : Logement intergénération and Ensemble 2 générations
- A list of short-term accommodations (known as "courte durée" in French) can be downloaded from the French version of this page while you are looking for a more permanent solution. English version coming soon.
All this information will also be presented jointly with the International Relations Office during international students' Welcome and Orientation sessions at the beginning of each semester.