IFOMENE offers initial and continued courses including company, family, social, and educational mediation.
In accordance with the year 2000 agreement with the Paris Order of Solicitors, IFOMENE provides courses for solicitors wishing to acquire training in mediation and its practices (CNB - National Bar Council approved courses).
IFOMENE has also provided continuous training in mediation for magistrates since 2009.
- the Paris Court of First Instance and Court of Appeal,
- GEMME (European Association of Magistrates for Mediation),
- the National Federation of Mediation Centres,
- AME (Association of European Mediators),
- CMAP (Paris Mediation and Arbitration Centre in association with the Paris Chamber of Commerce),
- IEAM (Institute of Expertise, Arbitration and Mediation),
- Hameline University (USA), etc.
21, rue d'Assas
75006 Paris - +33 (0)1 44 39 52 04 / 18